Tuesday, July 1, 2014

drying rack for the laundry room

I feel like I should start every blog entry with "no baby yet". Better yet, I promise that when I go into labor I'll take a minute to let you know it's happening and let you know when she's here. So until then, assume all quiet on the uterine front.

While we wait we're getting all the last minute things we've been lazy about done. A few weeks ago I purchased a drying rack for the laundry room. Since we're hoping to use cloth diapers once she gets big enough, it was important to have a place to dry them since they have a longer life if we do. I had been mulling it over for awhile and finally settled on this solution. 
It's a folding, wall-mounted drying rack and extends with 6 rows to line dry things.
The back bar has 6 hooks to hang stuff on.
This is what it looks like without anything and open. We made sure to test if it would hit anything when the door would open and we're all clear.
And this is what it looks like when it's closed.
Not the prettiest of things but definitely utilitarian. 

No comments: